Trotteurs-Académie Index du Forum

Trotteurs-Académie
Bienvenue sur "Trotteur Académie" ; un forum consacré à nos amis les chevaux & plus particulièrement à une race merveilleuse : Le trotteur.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Canvas App Add

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Trotteurs-Académie Index du Forum -> Les questions -> L'alimentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tamascai

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Canvas App Add Répondre en citant

Facebook Canvas App Add
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

You can create a HTML file that is accessible over HTTPS that just redirects to your webpage. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php facebook ssl facebook-canvas or ask your own question. Facebooks own ads are shown in the right sidebar, which may clutter a Canvas apps experience without earning its developer any money.Connect Sites may use any advertising provider they want, or choose not to show any ads at all.Both Canvas and Connect sites can user Facebooks social context and Sponsored Stories ad units.Implementation, Documentation, and AnalyticsCanvas Apps have existed for longer, so there are more documentation articles and forum discussions, as well as a more robust developer community available to help guide you. Your users might get nasty security messages from their browsers while using https. They can quickly navigate to them via search, through posts mentioning them in their news feed, or through their Facebook bookmarks in the sites left sidebar Since roughly half of all Facebook users return to the site each day, these bookmarks may receive a lot of impressions.Canvas apps are not accessible from mobile devices (although some developers create mobile apps that closely pattern themselves after canvas apps).Giving an app extended permissions feels like a more natural part of the Facebook experience when on Canvas. I blogged about this in more detail - shareimprove this answer edited Jan 9 '16 at 10:50 Communityf 11 answered May 3 '14 at 3:12 UnTechie 22026 This answer should be accepted, since it answers the question. DigitalFacebook Canvas Apps vs Facebook Connect for Websites: A Quick Guide to Whats Best for YouBy Josh ConstineApril 22, 2011ShareBy Josh ConstineApril 22, 2011Share Facebook offers two parts of its platforms for developers, brands, and media publishers to build on. For example, you can use dropbox. This results in your app being displayed within the standard Facebook chrome. With sharing seeming natural, several automatic viral distribution channels, and hundreds of millions of users just clicks away, apps looking for rapid growth may be best suited for Facebook Canvas.Connect is quickly becoming a crucial social layer forexistingwebsites, and is also facilitating the creation of new sites that require personal information. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-apps or ask your own question. The Canvas is quite literally a blank canvas within Facebook on which to run your app. –Josan Iracheta Jan 16 '15 at 4:37 1 This worked fine for me. Since Facebook loads your secure canvas URL page in an iframe, your code needs to redirect the top page. The best solution is to buy a SSL certificate if you still want to develop Facebook apps. rev2018.1.10.28325 . asked 6 years, 4 months ago viewed 16,109 times active 2 years ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. –Paolo Stefan Oct 3 '14 at 5:08 This method redirects you to the website. How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Definition of "telescope" On measurable cardinals How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? What should I have my players read before our first session ever? Is this a real photo of Australia? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? more hot questions question feed . How do I solve this, without enabling SSL on mu server? And not all users are redirected to How is this handled? php facebook ssl facebook-canvas shareimprove this question asked Sep 5 '11 at 12:50 Primoz Rome 4,01884866 add a comment 4 Answers 4 active oldest votes up vote 7 down vote accepted Basically, you must provide https support. FollowfacebooktwitterlinkedininstagramFeed Subscribe . Users are accustomed to rapidly clicking around Facebook and switching from one Page to the next, so Canvas apps are best kept simple and punchy, or should be designed with mechanisms to keep users engaged or frequently revisiting.Connect Sites have complete freedom over the look of their apps, outside of using the standard Facebook Connect buttons. An exerpt from the documentation talking about canvas applications: Apps on Facebook are loaded into the Canvas section of the Canvas Page. if i use localhost/fb –Dipak Jan 26 '14 at 10:53 No more link you provided for #canvas. function onLoad() { window.top.location.href=" "; } Please wait while you are being redirected to And provide this link as the secure canvas URL. –Dipak Jan 26 '14 at 10:33 If you want your application to run within Facebook you'll have to add "Facebook" as a platform to your application. Non-games can process payments however they want, and do not need to pay Facebooks tax.Connect Sites cannot use Facebook Credits, although Facebook has done some off-site testing. However, a reputable brand may be able to outweigh this apprehension. shareimprove this answer answered Sep 5 '11 at 14:12 BBog 2,76532255 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Users can mention Canvas apps in their posts. to dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. You can access all of them through joining the service, details about which you can find here. –Henry Jan 9 '16 at 10:00 add a comment up vote 2 down vote Facebook users that have explicitly said they want to use HTTPS in their account settings get redirected to HTTPS. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . It doesn't load the site in the iframe which is what a canvas app is. When some of my users go to my app link like Facebook automatically redirects them to Canvas app content is loaded from my server which is only accessible via HTTP. Users may feel more comfortable publishing content to Facebook from Canvas Apps since theyre already on Facebook and in a sharing mindset 5a02188284
how can i retrieve my forgotten facebook passwordfacebook app cherry mobilehow to put a rose on facebook chatcustom facebook like boxwhen you download a picture on facebookfacebook for otafacebook chat in apple ipadhow to recover facebook account with help of friendsfree facebook credits forumfacebook app update august 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Trotteurs-Académie Index du Forum -> Les questions -> L'alimentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation